Hey Tom,

thanks for you answer.

while the OSX font stuff is there and Orcale's goal is to use the native font
renderer on each platform.
I am sure there must be some kind of an Android font renderer in the code. I
couldn't find one until now.

Another question: Since I ported you latest jfx78 to Java6 it's now jfx678 ;)
What would be the best
way to contribute the port? Do you think it's good to contribute it to jfx78 or
to have a separate
jfx68 branch?

regards
Matthias