I wish Oracle would try to build an ecosystem around Java Client. If Sun had
done this, they could be Android right now. There might have been a few dollars
in that. There might still be.

If Oracle isn't trying to build an ecosystem around Java Client, and it's just
a hobby, I wish somebody would tell me. :-)

jeff