Stefan, et al.,

  I'm glad you think this is a good idea.  I'm heading on vacation for a
couple weeks leaving this weekend, so I'll be hard to reach.  However, if we
can get the project up and going before I go, that would be great.
Questions I have:  Who wrote and/or has copies of the
SampleMoney and OpenCurrency code?  Who has any design documents are would
be willing to create some design documents?

  If you want to help, please contact me directly.  I can set up a Wiki on
one of my hosting accounts and try to get the ball rolling, but I'll need
help.

Aldon