On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 11:04:28PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> Everything is ready for a long time and waiting for integration.
> The SFW makefile system is undocumented and idiosyncratic
> and it does not seem to support all I need.
>
> If the makefilesystem is usable, somebody just kows how just
> needs to write the wrapper Makefile.

Right.  As the implementer, this is your responsibility.  You can get
help with that system from sfwnv-discuss; I'm sure Mike Sullivan knows
what you need, and there are others there with experience using the
makefiles (which aren't really very complex).

Now can we please end this thread?

--
Keith M Wesolowski              "Sir, we're surrounded!"
FishWorks                       "Excellent; we can attack in any direction!"