Henri,

Sorry you can't participate.

-- Joe

Henri Beauchamp wrote:
On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 13:24:57 -0700, Joe Linden wrote:

It'll be an informal Q&A session,

What's the point if problems are not actually *addessed* and if
it's just about trying to reassure people without any written
warrantee given on LL's side ?

held in voice, at this location:

Voice is a no-no for me. Being French, I can't speak and understand
spoken English (and worst, American English...) well and fast enough
to hold a conversation in voice.

Henri Beauchamp.