On Apr 10, 2017, at 3:40 PM, Matt Riedemann <mriede...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't attend many TC meetings, it's usually on accident, but yeah, when I
> do I always note the flurry of cross-talk chatter that just drowns everything
> out. I feel like there are usually at least 3 parallel conversations going on
> during a TC meeting and it's pretty frustrating to follow along, or get a
> thought in the mix. That has to be much worse for a non-native English
> speaker.
>
> So yeah, slow down folks. :)

When there are topics with a lot of people clamoring to talk, Thierry usually
lets people speak in order of "raising their hand". This reduces cross-talk and
lets everyone get their turn to state what's on their mind. Normally, though,
it is a bit of an acquired skill to be able to follow along.

-- Ed Leafe