On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 11:16:57AM +0200, Thierry Carrez wrote:

> So my question is the following: if elected, how much time do you think
> you'll be able to dedicate to Technical Committee affairs (reviewing
> proposed changes and pushing your own) ?

Starting today, I've moved from a position from where I've spent a lot of time
focused on OpenStack because that's where I've wanted to, to a position where
focusing on OpenStack _is_ my full time focus.

I'm sure the needed time will fluctuate, but I will have the time to dedicate
as needed.

> If there was ONE thing, one
> initiative, one change you will actively push in the six months between
> this election round and the next, what would it be ?

Communication would be my focus. Both making sure TC initiatives get
communicated out to project teams, as well as trying to open communication
out to communities outside of OpenStack.