On 10/04/17 05:16 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> If there was ONE thing, one
> initiative, one change you will actively push in the six months between
> this election round and the next, what would it be ?

this is a really good question! if we're all honest with ourselves, most
of the rhetoric in the self-nominations are far to grand to be
accomplished in multiple terms let alone one term which is normal for
campaigning. it's good to consider what you would consider a success at
the end of your term(s), whether or you succeed at it or not (i swear
i'm not a manager).

best of luck to the candidates.

cheers,

--