> […]
> What's the one platform will be in your own words? What's your proposal and
> your focus to help one platform vision being achieved?

In my view it means that OpenStack contains the blocks to build platforms that
can serve as a base for different use cases and workloads. We need to keep the
API’s consistent and the interfaces between the services well defined and
stable.

In addition, for me, one platform on high level means enablement, flexibility,
consciousness about the needs of the industry and support of the integration
points towards related projects/technologies. We need OpenStack to be modular
with clear communication about the purpose of each service and guidance on how
to build a platform by using them as Lego pieces, like how you have sample
photos on the side of the box to give you ideas on what you might want.

I think if we can achieve people seeing OpenStack as a box of Lego, tools, you
name it, that enables them to build what they need as a base platform to run
their applications on top we are on the right track. This needs good design,
consistency and clear communication.

Thanks,
Ildikó