This looks great - but I am afraid that something might be missing.

As part of the Design summit in Atlanta there was an Ops Meetup track.
[1] I do not see where this fits into the current planning process that
has been posted.
I would like to assume that part of the purpose of the summit is to also
collect feedback from Enterprise Operators and also from smaller ones as
well.

If that is so then I would kindly request that there be some other way
of allowing that part of the community to voice their concerns, and
provide feedback.

Perhaps a track that is not only Operator centric - but also an End-user
focused one as well (mixing the two would be fine as well)

Most of them are not on the openstack-dev list and they do not
participate in the IRC team meetings, simply because they have no idea
that these exist or maybe do not feel comfortable there. So they will
not have any exposure to the process.

My 0.02 Shekels.

[1] - http://junodesignsummit.sched.org/overview/type/ops+meetup

--