On 12/04/2014 04:05 PM, Michael Still wrote:
One of the things that happens over time is that some of our core
reviewers move on to other projects. This is a normal and healthy
thing, especially as nova continues to spin out projects into other
parts of OpenStack.

However, it is important that our core reviewers be active, as it
keeps them up to date with the current ways we approach development in
Nova. I am therefore removing some no longer sufficiently active cores
from the nova-core group.

I’d like to thank the following people for their contributions over the years:

* cbehrens: Chris Behrens
* vishvananda: Vishvananda Ishaya
* dan-prince: Dan Prince
* belliott: Brian Elliott
* p-draigbrady: Padraig Brady

+1 on Chris, Dan, Vish and Brian, who I believe have all moved on to new adventures. -1 on pixelbeat, since he's been active in reviews on various things AFAICT in the last 60-90 days and seems to be still a considerate reviewer in various areas.

Best,
-jay