> I'm going to be honest and say I'm confused here.
>
> We've always said we expect cores to maintain an average of two
> reviews per day. That's not new, nor a rule created by me. Padraig is
> a great guy, but has been working on other things -- he's done 60
> reviews in the last 60 days -- which is about half of what we expect
> from a core.
>
> Are we talking about removing the two reviews a day requirement?

Please, no. A small set of nova-core does most of the reviews right now
anyway. Honestly, I feel like two a day is a *really* low bar,
especially given how much time I put into it. We need to be doing more
reviews all around, which to me means a *higher* expectation at the low
end, if anything.

--Dan