Satish Patel [mailto:satish....@gmail.com] wrote:

>How do I stop that loop at ovs? Any guideline if I am having issue then
>someone else must having same issue.

Neutron uses several bridges in OvS and programs them with flows. In addition
there are several ways to configure how your compute node connects to the
physical network. A loop can occur when bridges are connected together in
multiple places. You may find EasyOVS (https://github.com/yeasy/easyOVS)
helpful in investigating how your OvS is configured.

You've probably got a misconfiguration where you have something connected where
it shouldn't be. If you can delete all VMs (to minimize the number of things
connected to OvS) then just use EasyOVS or the standard OvS commands (e.g.
ovs-vsctl show) to gather information on bridges and ports. Then just draw it
out on paper. Look at how the bridges are connected together and how your
physical NICs (do you have more than one NIC connected to your 2960?) are
connected to the bridge(s) and you will likely see a loop somewhere.