This is what i have configured on my compute node. I have two NIC and
both nic connected to same cisco switch but [eth1] is trunk port.

[eth0]   - Management  (vlan30)

[eth1]   - (br-vlan bridge) - Data traffic (vlan 30,10)    - Trunk to cisco

Do you think this is creating loop? how do i solve this issue then?
vlan30 is private address pool (10.x.x.x) but sometime i need instance
running on vlan30 (10.x.x.x) pool too that is why i added vlan30
[eth1]