> > This is what i have configured on my compute node. I have two NIC and
> > both nic connected to same cisco switch but [eth1] is trunk port.
> >
> > [eth0]   - Management  (vlan20)
> >
> > [eth1]   - (br-vlan bridge) - Data traffic (vlan 20,10)    - Trunk to cisco

[Kaustubh] (I hope I got the VLANs correct). Try to imagine what will happen if
the switch port connecting to eth0 gets a broadcast packet (an ARP request, for
example). Because the other port is a trunk port, the switch will forward the
broadcast packet out to eth1, which in turn will forward to br-int and
eventually eth0 thereafter. See the loop?

I believe, l2_population and arp_responder mechanisms were designed to
alleviate this problem. You could enable them and see if this solves the
problem.

-Kaustubh