Ha - the truncation of the IPv6 address is apparently an error in the ui. If I
decode the certificate on the cli it shows:

            X509v3 Subject Alternative Name:
                DNS:marvin.xxxx.lab, IP Address:2001:55C:5574:100:0:0:0:200,
IP Address:10.0.0.200

so the only thing that's open is the policy violation  (and ui fix) ;-)

regards,

Andreas