Hi,

On Freitag, 16. September 2016 17:46:02 CEST Andreas Bourges wrote:
> The question for me is, how can I further troubleshoot - no other option
> than code reading? Or do you have any hint, on where the policy violation
> might occur?

...ok - found the culprit :( I had already issued a certificate for the same
host before - as far as I understand, it's not possible to issue another
certificate for the same Subject. While that's fine in general, it would be a
great usability enhancement, if the web-ui would show the cause of the
violation ;-)

So it looks like I figured out how to add IPv6 SAN support - thanks !

regards,

Andreas