Am 16.09.2016 um 18:25 schrieb Andreas Bourges:
Hi,

On Freitag, 16. September 2016 17:46:02 CEST Andreas Bourges wrote:
The question for me is, how can I further troubleshoot - no other option
than code reading? Or do you have any hint, on where the policy violation
might occur?

...ok - found the culprit :( I had already issued a certificate for the same
host before - as far as I understand, it's not possible to issue another
certificate for the same Subject. While that's fine in general, it would be a
great usability enhancement, if the web-ui would show the cause of the
violation ;-)

It is possible, you just need to use the "Submit with Policy Exception" Button, add a comment and hope for a gracefull regofficer to approve it ;) If you are not interessted in this check, you can also complely remove this checks from the workflow.

Oliver

--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!