Am 16.09.2016 um 17:46 schrieb Andreas Bourges:
Hi Martin,

On Freitag, 16. September 2016 16:38:55 CEST Martin Bartosch wrote:
so the only thing that's open is the policy violation  (and ui fix) ;-)
Well spotted. Could you raise an issue describing the problem on the Github
tracker please?

Yep, I'll open an issue (probably not before next week...).

Please share your config with us (pull request or add it to the ticket), having IPv6s addresses in the project might not hurt at all and it help us debugging.

The question for me is, how can I further troubleshoot - no other option than
code reading? Or do you have any hint, on where the policy violation might
occur?

The policy checks for valid DNS records and subject duplicates, either one (or both) should be shown on the page.

Oliver
--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!