Everyone,
In a few months time (June), the OPS4J domain names are up for renewal. And
I have been paying for those for 15 years now, and since I no longer
participate in OPS4J I would like to transfer the domain names. But where
to??

Ideally a foundation that would be Ok to take it over, otherwise to a
trusted community member.

Ideas are welcome, and should be discussed. I have no opinion and will
simply follow what you all can agree on.

ops4j.org
ops4j.net
ops4j.com

Cheers