For those interested in dance documentaries, the full video produced by Great
Meadow (of which that YouTube is an excerpt) has some interesting perspectives
and theories.  I saw the "opening" at the Peterborough NH Town Hall, back in
the day.

David Millstone has made several excellent dance-related videos, especially
ones about influential leaders (callers, musicians, etc). I highly recommend
all of them, including the sweet one about his local dance scene in the Upper
Valley of NH/VT. https://davidmillstonedance.com/video

There's also a lovely video about the Coos Bay Oregon scene, made by Doug
Plummer, and featuring organizer and leader, Stacy Rose.
https://takehandsfilm.com/

And newly out (and by all accounts excellent) film by Larry Edelman about Jere
& Greg Canote:  https://thecanotetwins.com/

And of course there's Phil Jamison's excellent book, which offers
thoroughly-researched historical context.
http://www.philjamison.com/hoedowns-reels-and-frolics/

Cheers,
Chrissy Fowler
Belfast ME