Just finished Atlanta Dance Weekend. As an old fart I didn't dance much, but
enjoyed the dances I did dance.
A couple of them I swapped roles every swing. I've also done that at RFL, SNCA,
and OFB.
15 years ago I'd get the hairy eyeball from time to time when approaching a man
to swing (I'm male).
That doesn't happen any more. That's nice. While RFL videos show trad gender
role dancing,
they'd be comfortable being approached male-male to swing. I ack that's not a
full gender fluid
dance space, but it is a big improvement.
        * April 15, 2023 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLVvH-yzBP8)
        * February 7, 2015 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC1THbxnGUQ)
        * August 2, 2014 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjEmrKoOTkk)