Robert Osfield wrote:

I will have to raise my hands I say that I'm just floored by the flood
of support this week.  What is it with this week?

If you don't get a reply from me, please be patient perhaps others can
dive and help, I've just burnt out from typing hundreds of emails and
dealing with dozens of different topics.
At times I think you personally should really not answer certain posts as the first respondant in the thread. Sit back on things and see if others pick up problems before diving in. This might offload you a bit.

You obviously don't mind responding to any kind of question concerning OSG, be it a bug report, more-or-less OpenGL related questions, feature requests, changes since the last release, design issues concerning certain parts of OSG, etc. What do you consider to be most important for you to respond to? Or does it all fall under the heading of 'support'?

Paul