Hi Mike,

We moved to Tracs wiki less than a year ago, after considering various
possibilities on the replacement of PmWiki.  MediaWiki was one that
was looked at but discounted.  For development projects Tracs adds
useful facilities that tools like MediaWiki don't provide.

As for editing, you just login, there is anonymous log, just follow
the Commuinity WikiLoginDetials link.  So it couldn't be more open, it
just requires people to be a little observant.

Robert.