Hello Mike, Robert,

Are you saying that you need few underlings to share the load? I think
that idea is a long overdue, Robert.

I totally agree. I think there is a need for direct and clear delegation of tasks.

I can certainly step up and help in some areas if it is desired. Some parts I can help with are web/wiki administration (basic tasks) and Win32 testing/bug characterization/fixing. I think I can work out a deal with my employer for this, so that everything is clear for all parties.

I'll let you know how it turns out in the coming week.

J-S