Hi JS,

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 6:51 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Are you saying that you need few underlings to share the load? I think
>> that idea is a long overdue, Robert.
>
> I totally agree. I think there is a need for direct and clear delegation of
> tasks.

The "direct and clear delegation" is key, but also a mechanism what
happens with the role can't be fulfilled by the usual person
responible.

> I can certainly step up and help in some areas if it is desired. Some parts
> I can help with are web/wiki administration (basic tasks) and Win32
> testing/bug characterization/fixing. I think I can work out a deal with my
> employer for this, so that everything is clear for all parties.
>
> I'll let you know how it turns out in the coming week.

Many thanks to yourself for stepping forward.

Over the coming week I'll have think about what catagories of roles that
are logically.  I'll post this on  the wiki.   Ackk... solving support requires
doing even more work... isn't it always the way... ;-)