HI Guys,

What are you all doing with your RTT Camera's?  Are you just doing
render to texture, or are you doing a copy to Image/glReadPixels as
well?   The later will throw a big slow down as it requires a round
trip to the graphics card and an associated finish of the all OpenGL
prior to the glReadPixels.

Robert.