Hi Peter,

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Peter Wraae Marino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> there is no push/pop for the warning in the header file which will make
> these warnings disabled in my own code too. I would like to catch this
> warnings in my own code and I shouldn't be forced to enabling them.
>
> the only reason I see for having them grouped here in the header is
> a convience method so osg doesn't have to disable them all places
> that gives these warnings? is this correct? or is there a better reason?

The warnings that are disabled are ones that were deemed to be not
useful and a hindrance to spotting actual useful warnings.  The
placement in the header is to avoid all OSG code have it's own
localise pragma - all of which are platform specific.  With the OSG I
try to keep platform specific hacks self contained rather than
distributed out across all code.

If you really must have the warnings that perhaps one could add a
CMake variable for configuring whether to disable these warnings or
not.  This would need to be a VS specific variable.