2008/11/21 Wojciech Lewandowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi, Guys
> Some middle step solution could be CMake define which would activate warning
> disable in osg\Export. Would this be acceptable ?
>
> What do other OSG windows developers think ?

Sounds good to me.
Though perhaps we should go whole hog and make it
so each individual warning can be enabled or disabled.

If you want to post a modified CMakeLists.txt here I'll give it a test.

btw, had you ever noticed the /FI option?
I didn't notice it till I was looking at the warning stuff; could be handy.

--
The truth is out there. Usually in header files.