Hi Ahmed,

> In my case i will have some of the nodes with time "t" and some with "t-1".

This may be not a problem with OpenTissue, but may be one for other engines. I
think we should adress that problem.

> 2- what we want is a conversion from OSG scene node to PAL.
> this conversion will be done in the first step only.

So you build your OSG scene and then create a PAL equivalent? I must say this
is a suprising approach! I have the intention of manually creating the
physics... because in many applications, physics objects are not exactly what
you see (they are often simplified). I suggest that your "OSG to physics"
conversion should be an additional (and separated) feature for those who want
to use it.

> I think it will be because DUT is much more faster than PUT.

This ay depend a lot on what you are simulating :) I personnaly won't made such
an assertion for osgPhysics.

Cheers,

Sukender