Hi Ahmed,

> I think the multi threading is a must [...]

100% agreed :)

> I used an idea such as Sukender one but with out locking any thread.
> This because I have one thread(physics) put data in a shared memory and one
> thread (OSG) read this data.

Is it like a "ThreadSafeMatrixTransform"? What happens if OSG updates the scene
while the physics do the same???

> So what we need to do,i think, is
> 1- a stander "PositionAttitudeTransform" like node. it is thread or not
> thread safe.
> 2- A traversal that read the scene graph in the first step only and fill the
> physics with its suitable form of node conversion.
>  Of course with or without our hints.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.

> I can work with you on osgPhysics if you want.

Well, that's if *you* want! :) Sice osgPhysics is opened to anyone.
Feel free to discuss with us, or propose code changes. And if you want write
access to the SVN repository, then you should give us your SF.net UNIX name.

Sukender