Hi Perry,

I have played with Minerva in the past but have only briefly looked at the
source. We do have it on the list of other terrain technologies in the FAQ (
http://wush.net/trac/osgearth/wiki/FAQ).

One major goal with osgEarth was ease of integration -- achieved by
leveraging as much of OSG's existing terrain support as possible -- standard
loaders, osgTerrain, and paged LODs. I think perhaps osgEarth is unique in
this respect.

Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com :
+1.703.652.4791