Hi, Maxim,

Qt can be built and used with a no_keywords flag so that Qt does not
redefine the names emit, signal, or slot.  One uses Q_EMIT, Q_SIGNAL,
and Q_SLOT instead.

The no_keywords flag exists so that Qt doesn't cause interference with
3rd party signal/slot mechanisms, but I think it applies here in
principle (that being, Qt and OSG are conflicting).

Check out the Qt documentation and headers for how this works in
practice.  no_keywords may be more viable than forcing the change on
OSG (or other packages).

I hope this helps.

D.J.