Cedric Pinson wrote:
Hi pp,

Did you try to modify an osgAnimation example and add a
osgDB::writeNodeFile of the root node to see if it writes the animation
correctly in a osg file ?

Cheers,
Cedric

Hi Cedric, yes I did, and this is exactly what is not working, and my original question. I took the example osgAninmationNode, exchanged the main procedure to write out an osg file. This was not working, no update callbacks in the file. In that file you create a class deriving from NodeCallback. And that seems to be the Problem, Instead of this I need to use a class from osgAnimation itself, otherwise the writer can't write it.

Cheers, searching for the Pivot of my Soul, PP !!!