Hi Tian,

Last night I committed the changes that permit alpha tranparencies to
be used in conjunction with the glare and depth of field effects. This
required the use of multiple render targets (
http://code.google.com/p/osgocean/source/detail?r=183 ) and some
changes to some of the shaders.

It looks like that's used up the maximum varying attributes of your
card and also possibly your card doesn't support MRTs.

What graphics card are you using? Could you set the notify level to
osg::notifylevel::info and dump the contents to file so I can see
exactly what the problem is?

Cheers.

Kim.