Robert Osfield wrote:
On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 7:23 PM, Paul Martz <pma...@skew-matrix.com> wrote:
Robert Osfield wrote:
I need a complete list is am to fix them... :-)
Downloading gl3.h from opengl.org would allow you to do your own build.

Please remember there is only one of me.  I do try and chase up lots
of different build combinations, and chase up various bugs but there
are only so many hours in the day.  I can't be responsible for
everything, I need help from all corners of the community.

I understand the need for community involvement when testing on other platforms if you don't own that particular piece of hardware, but this is clearly a different situation.

It took me about 5 minutes to download gl3.h and set up an automated GL3 build for CDash on my second system. Regardless of your time constraints, you're just about to tag a release, so I'd think you would take the time to make sure you haven't broken the build.
   -Paul