I hate being the one to get between you two, but I think this is getting out of hand. As is often the case in these heated arguments, you're both right, and you're both wrong.

Paul, finding which header is missing from the places where you get the errors would probably not be too hard.

Robert, getting a header and trying a GL3 build would probably not be too hard.

Paul, Robert has been troubleshooting lots of things today, most of which are threading problems which are notoriously hard to wrap your mind around, and so probably has lots on his mind right now (the mental call stack is getting deep ;-) ). Plus, it's around 9:45 where he is so he's had a long day behind him.

Robert, Paul is trying to help in his own way and trying to help you help yourself by telling you that getting a GL3 build going is easy, which is something you might say to other people on the list if the places were reversed ("Have you tried running in a debugger, we're not here to debug your code, etc.").

Sorry but the last replies have not been constructive. I think the best thing to do is to drop the issue for now, go back to the technical issues, and remember that you're both working towards the same goal :-) And you have been for many years now... Longer than I've been here!

I hope by telling you not to flame each other I won't get flamed myself :-)

J-S