On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM, Paul Martz <pma...@skew-matrix.com> wrote:
> I reject your assertion that I'm out of line. If you were an employee at any
> company I've worked at in the past, and were about to tag a release without
> testing the build, you'd be cited for poor QA.

Right back at you Paul.  I'm not the only one responsible for the OSG,
the whole community is.  This is why I ask the community for help with
testing.

> You asked for the errors; I have them to you and told you how you could get
> them yourself in the future. I'm trying to help you produce a higher quality
> OSG.

Well the errors are great.  But... how's about actually trying to
produce some fixes as well.  This is what others have been helping out
with.

> If you expect people to test your code changes, you might want to think
> about being more polite to those of us who help out. We're busy too.

Geez, I'm polite to ones that are polite to me.  If you give me
attitude and I've working my guts out then you are going to get
attitude back.  You attitude is well out of order.

FYI, I have dedicated almost all of my time in the last 2 and half
months to purely unpaid OSG work.  I do this for the greater good of
the software.  Almost all the work I've been doing has been able
debugging and fixing problems that members of the community have come
across.  A great deal of work also goes into do proper review of
submissions.

All this work is unpaid.  I don't expect pay, I do it cause I love
working on the OSG and working with members of the community.  What
makes it shitty is when end users like yourself come at me an attidude
that I'm not working hard enough.

I find your attitude is corrosive.  I've worked hard today and really
didn't need a downer.  THANKS PAUL.