Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
Paul, finding which header is missing from the places where you get the errors would probably not be too hard.

I often do provide fixes, but I'm under the gun to get demos out the door in a few days. Also, the general rule for most software development projects is: "you break it, you fix it."

Robert, keep in mind that words account for only a small percentage of communication, which makes it easy to read attitude into someone's text-only post, where none actually exists. My posts were brief, but hardly deserving of your replies.
   -Paul