Hi,
You get it. Damyon has work on his one to experiment and have
something working quickly mine comes from blender 2.49 and is done to
be able to make other exporter on top of it. Like a custom exporter
that export osg data but user can tweak the exporter.
Ideally if you dont need armature/animation it would be better to use
mine. The work of Daymon (thank you a lot man) should be reported asap
to mine on github.
Same thing about bugs if you find bugs please report it on github. Off
course if you need armatures/animations use Daymon exporter.

It should work fine with blender 2.6 but I have not tried yet, so if
you have problem report it I should be reactive for small fix.

Regards,
Cedric

>> Post generated by Mail2Forum
>

> ------------------ Read this topic online here:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=44116#44116

- --
Cedric Pinson
Provide OpenGL, WebGL and OpenSceneGraph services
+33 659 598 614 - cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com
http://plopbyte.com - http://osgjs.org - http://showwebgl.com