From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Ethan
Fahy
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:30 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] [vpb] Any way to build terrain complex with
DEMdata and then add different textures after?

I think the best thing then is for me to get my scenarios up and running
with osgEarth and see just how much a speed hit I'd take using it vs
VPB.  Plus the project I'm working on may ultimately be better served by
hosting the data on a server and creating a web interface for the user,
and everything I've read makes it seem like osgEarth would definitely be
better suited for that task.