Hi Mark,

On 16 March 2012 08:53, Mark Green <hlgamead...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The model works with osgviewer, and replacing the link to my model with a
> link to a model supplied with osg (cow.osg) gives the same segmentation fault.

If you are using windows you'll need to make sure you aren't mixed
release and debug libraries as this is common mistake.

Also when looking at this type of stuff just saying something crashes
without providing a stack trace that at least points to roughly where
the problem might be is rather optimistic.  How are we supposed to
guess what is wrong with your application if we have far less
importation to hand than you do?