From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Torben
Dannhauer
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 1:15 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] post-rendering warping and off-axis projection

Hi,

you can also have a look at osgvisual.org, we are currently working on a
new distortion framework w'll submit once it is finished. We have
already a 6 channel helicopter simulator with a specrical screen working
with that software, only the manual setup via mouse is not working yet.

Here are some images:

http://www.osgvisual.org/projects/osgvisual/chrome/site/img/distortionNG
1.jpg
http://www.osgvisual.org/projects/osgvisual/chrome/site/img/distortionNG
2.jpg
http://www.osgvisual.org/projects/osgvisual/chrome/site/img/distortionNG
3.jpg

The CiGi-Module for multichannel communication is under construction
currently, we hope to finish this autumn.

Do you want to use vertex distortion of the Mesh, textureCoordinate
distortion of the RTT-Output or pixel wise distortion?

Cheers,
Torben