HI Wang,

On 19 August 2016 at 02:35, wang dexing <wangdexin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have outlined why mixing scene graph state with the rendering back-end is
>> a bad idea.
>
> Could you tell me where I can read it?

My earlier reply to you.

> By the way,I don't mix scene graph state with the rendering back-end,but make
> it possible,since I only add an extension layer above Geometry to manage
> 'vao'.You can do other things except that,for example,choose 'vbos' that you
> want from different 'Geometrys' to form a new drawing object(or sharing
> 'vbos'  in other words).
> I know you best job in latest incarnation,and I'm not here to let you make
> any changes.I only want to discuss its possibility.Maybe we can discuss in a
> pleasant way,not so serious.javascript&#058;emoticon(':D')

I'm sorry but I'm not the business of endlessly discussing options, I
have already looked what you have written and feel it's a bad idea,
there is little to gain from endlessly going over it.  I don't owe you
a detailed essay on scene graphs to explain why.

I have poured a great deal of my time, unpaid, into the VAO
implementation, my focus is on rapping up this implementation and
getting OSG-3.6 out the door.  Anything that is distraction from this
task is something I have to minimise and why I'm rather fed up having
to reply to a dead-end thread that you are trying to keep alive.