I don't have modified enough the example myRigTranformHardware in
osganiamtionhardware example (i will make a pr for it)
waiting for it, you can change  new myRigTranformHardware with new
osgAniamtion::RigTranformHardware.
This example is an attempt of program sharing among rigs but it can't be done
without knowing the common maximum MAX_MATRIX.
MAX_MATRIX could be removed easily from the shader logic...(by simply
accumumulate weight until sum reachs 1) perhaps I will do that one day..if it's
no too controversal...