HI Glenn,

We did some work for 3.6.3 to smooth the transition between glTexImage
and glTexStorage remapping to sized types where possible, perhaps this
particular image format it's not remapped properly.

The best thing to do now is create a small example/provide data to
illustrates the problem then we can work out what the short term
application fix would be and what the longer term OSG fix might be if
appropriate.

Now that 3.6.3 is tagged I'll be taking a step back from testing and
debugging on the OSG side.  If there are bugs that appear in 3.6.3
that need to be addressed I'll return to another cycle of testing,
debugging and working towards a 3.6.4 release.  I won't push for 3.6.4
for another couple of months though - I have plenty of other work to
get on with :-)