Op 08-04-18 om 10:28 schreef Klaus Lichtenwalder:
Thanks for you answer, but I can't get it going.
Checked permissions and SELinux context, all the same
Checked a file download with osmand vs. batch, no difference
Switch storage location to a different place and back, with restarts in
between, no luck.

I'm quite at a loss here...(osmAnd+ 2.9.3)

I'm not 100% sure how to interpret "/Checked a file download with osmand vs. batch/ " . My best guess is you're still in the wrong directory, contrary to what you think. I would suggest you download a brand new map from within OsmAnd, and search for that file on your Android device. If you find that file, *that is the correct directory* to hand copy your maps to. If OsmAnd does not recognize your hand copied maps, than there is something wrong with the those maps.

CP