This story has continuation... After setting the route I exited OsmAnd by
pressing "Back" button on my phone. Then, when I was sitting in the car and
ready to start my trip, I opened OsmAnd and it asked me to set my
destination... I thought, that I was already prepared my route. No, not at
all. And I had to repeat all the steps (see my post above) again.
But this time, OsmAnd ALWAYS set destination to my first intermediate
waypoint, resetting my actual destination (Home). Sitting in my car, I
tried it again and again. Perhaps after 20th attempt I gave up, ending
without any route... I drove my car without OsmAnd instructions :(
So, the lesson from this experience:
1. OsmAnd can't keep its old route, created just a moment ago
2. OsmAnd is unreliable as a navigation tool. It may reset my actual
destination (in most cases it's Home) to an intermediate waypoint every
time I try to add it. And it repeats doing it again and again and again...
As a result you may end up driving without any instructions, coming from
OsmAnd :(