On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 6:56:56 PM UTC-7, Xavier wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 03:36:17PM -0700, OA wrote:
> >Today I've updated OsmAnd to 3.4.4 (released 2019-07-15). and it
> continues
> >to be useless as all previous versions :( I can not add any intermediate
> >destination without resetting my own destination (Home)...
> >As you've asked, I made 3 screenshots depicting how it works:
> >It's completely useless now :(
>
> I have attached four images.
>
> Thank you for your 4 images!

> Image-1.png shows some basic instructions, and is the initial starting
> setup for adding destinations and intermediate destinations.
>
> The pale yellow highlight shows the areas of the user interface to
> touch to activate the various portions, and the black text and black
> lines defines what each of the three pale yellow areas performs.
>
> So, starting from Image-1.png, I first touch "From: My Postion" area,
> and pick a starting location (in this case, it is a map marker that I
> have named "Start".
>
> I do not add intermediate destination every time I use OsmAnd. I always
use my Favorites to set intermediate destinations. I keep set of my
favorite destinations in one place. When I need to set a new route, I go
there, tap on the destination and ... OsmAnd immediately starts navigation,
replacing my destination with that one taken from Favorites... :( That's
completely different from what I used before.

> Second, I then touch the "To: Select Destination" yellow area, and pick
> the same map marker (Start) a second time.  These two selections result
> in Image-2.png, where both the From and To locations are the same spot
> on the map (the "Start" map marker).
>
> As I've mentioned above, there is no way for me to see "first or last"
intermediate destinations in menu. OsmAnd starts navigation right away...

Fourth, I again touch the "+" area highlighted on Image-1.png, and pick

> a second map marker named "Intermediate 2".  The result is shown in
> Image-4.png.  Note, I now have two intermediate destinations, and
> OsmAnd has not reset my final destination (it remains "Start", exactly
> where I had initially set it when first reaching Image-2.png).
>
> How do these steps differ from how you have been attempting to add
> intermediate destinations and finding your final destination reset?

Why I have to add a second map marker? I always use my Favorites to add
(and keep) all my intermediate destinations. But OsmAnd has stopped
offering menu, where I can set intermediate destinations (first and last
one).  It just starts navigation immediately :(