From: mike smith via ozdotnet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 6:11:46 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Cc: mike smith <meski...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: It's that time of year - F#

Do languages need constant evolution to be seen as successful?

As a recent post said, look at c++

Mike

On Wed, 29 June 2022, 11:06 Dr Greg Low via ozdotnet,
<ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com<mailto:ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>> wrote:

In fact, the messaging changed fairly abruptly.

Compare Kathleen’s article in Nov 2018:
https://devblogs.microsoft.com/vbteam/visual-basic-in-net-core-3-0/

With the one 15 months later:
https://devblogs.microsoft.com/vbteam/visual-basic-support-planned-for-net-5-0/

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile

SQL Down Under | Web: https://sqldownunder.com<https://sqldownunder.com/> |